Dr. Anita Sadaty is a Board Certified Obstetrician-Gynecologist in private practice at Redefining Health Medical in Roslyn, New York. She is an Attending Physician at North Shore University Hospital, Northwell Health System in New York and is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Hofstra Medical School on Long Island.
She attended medical school at Cornell University Medical College graduating with honors as a member of Alpha Omega Alpha Society in 1994 and completed her residency and role as Chief Resident at North Shore University Hospital in 1998.
Prior to completing her residency, Dr. Sadaty was the chapter president of the American Women’s Medical Association at Cornell Medical School, an organization that promotes women’s health care concerns within the medical school student body as well as the larger local community. She spent two years doing research at the Rockefeller University Department of Biochemistry and at Cornell University Medical College Department of Surgery. She is co-author on a research publication on diabetic wound healing published in the Journal of Surgical Research, in l991. In l998 she presented a clinical research study regarding the relative effectiveness of various cervical ripening agents for labor induction at the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology annual conference as well as the New York Obstetrical Society meeting.
- Board Certified Obstetrician-Gynecologist in private practice in Roslyn, NY
- IFM (Institute for Functional Medicine) Certified practitioner since 2017
- Founding Member, Kresser Institute ADAPT Functional Medicine Training Program, 2016-17
- Graduate, Kalish Institute Functional Medicine Training Program, 2014
- Attending Physician at Northshore University Hospital, Northwell Health System in New York
- Assistant Clinical Professor at Hofstra Medical School in Long Island, New York
- Graduate, Cornell University Medical College graduating with honors as a member of Alpha Omega Alpha Society, 1994
- Chief Resident at North Shore University Hospital, 1998
In addition to maintaining a full-time private practice, Dr. Sadaty is a clinical assistant professor at Hofstra Medical School. She has previously served as a member of the resident-attending mentoring program and the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology selection committee to select prospective candidates to the hospital’s residency training program. She serves as an expert reviewer for women’s reproductive health articles featured in VeryWellHealth.com. Dr. Sadaty was recently named as one of the best Obstetrics and Gynecology physicians on Long Island, New York in the 2014 and 2019 Editions of Best of Long Island. She has appeared in numerous newspaper articles, magazines, and professional publications to discuss various topics in women’s health.